Performance characteristics of autoclaved lime-sand brick equipment:
Autoclaved lime-sand brick equipment is popular for its performance characteristics.
1. The autoclaved lime-sand brick equipment adopts a three-beam and four-column structure. The upper and lower beams are pre-tightened by the columns to form a closed frame, guided by four columns, with high precision, compact structure, good rigidity, small deformation, stable operation and reliable performance.
2. During the pressing process, it can be floated actively or passively. The adobe has good manufacturability, improves the compactness of the adobe, reduces the damage and cracking of the adobe when demoulding, and can continuously and stably press standard bricks, perforated bricks, and blind hole bricks. Breakthrough It solved the problem of pressing blind hole bricks by domestic hydraulic forming machines.
3. The autoclaved lime-sand brick equipment has good exhaust performance and can be continuously produced for 24 hours.
4. There will be no phenomenon that the mold will damage the bricks when the machine is demolded, and the density of the upper and lower sides of the extruded bricks is the same, and the output is also greatly improved.
5. The industrial autoclaved lime-sand brick equipment selects appropriate hydraulic components to achieve continuous and normal operation.
6. By assembling different molds, it can produce standard bricks, perforated bricks, blind hole bricks, square bricks, blocks, etc. It is an ideal equipment for producing autoclaved fly ash bricks, autoclaved lime sand bricks and cement bricks.
7. Adding manipulators to the autoclaved lime-sand brick equipment can realize fully automatic work, which improves the output and reduces the input of manpower.
Prev: How to deal with emergencies encountered in the production of hydraulic brick machine equipment
Next: What effect does the high temperature of hydraulic oil have on the automatic brick press