What effect does the high temperature of hydraulic oil have on the automatic brick press:
1. The high temperature causes the volume of the hydraulic oil of the automatic brick press to expand, which increases the pressure of the hydraulic oil sealed in the cavity, causing danger. the
2. High temperature makes the performance of the rubber seal in the hydraulic system of the automatic brick press worse, which can make the rubber swell and soften, accelerate the aging of the rubber, and even seal failure. the
3. High temperature intensifies the oxidation of hydraulic oil, and some ketones, acids, colloids, asphaltene and other substances are gradually formed in the hydraulic oil, polluting the hydraulic oil and shortening the service life of the hydraulic oil. When the hydraulic oil is oxidized to a certain extent, the hydraulic oil becomes invalid and cannot be used. the
4. High temperature often causes the corrosion of steel and other non-ferrous metals in the hydraulic oil to be aggravated, resulting in damage to the surface of the parts and corrosive products. the
5. Bubbles are more likely to be generated at high temperature. The bubbles will destroy the lubricating oil film, cause sintering or increase wear on the friction surface, and accelerate the oxidation and deterioration of the hydraulic oil, which will affect the accuracy and sensitivity of the hydraulic components of the automatic brick press. In severe cases, the hydraulic pressure cannot be satisfied. System usage requirements.
6. The high temperature causes the chemical decomposition of the lubricating film formed on the metal surface of the friction part, and the lubricating film is destroyed. the
7. High temperature makes the viscosity of the hydraulic oil smaller, the viscosity is too low, the leakage of the hydraulic system increases, the efficiency decreases, and even the hydraulic system cannot work normally.
Therefore, it is necessary to avoid excessive temperature of the hydraulic oil of the automatic brick press as much as possible.
Prev: Performance characteristics of autoclaved lime-sand brick equipment
Next: Anti-cracking Measures for Construction of Autoclaved Lime-sand Brick Machine Equipment